Favourite foundation

October 18, 2015




I never thought it was possible finding the perfect foundation. For years I've tried different ones and I never even managed to finish one entirely because there were things I didn't like about them. It's a different story with the Lasting Finish Foundation from Rimmel London. Not only it looks flawless on my face and it's practically undetectable, but it stays on until 10 PM when I usually take off all my makeup. I don't feel the need to powder my face or to blot, that's how good this is. The texture is creamy and the coverage is medium to high, but definitely buildable without looking cakey! I find that this doesn't emphasize dry spots on my face nor makes my T-zone look nasty. I have shade 100 Ivory and I find this a little darker for me. This would be the only inconvenient for me personally.

Have you tried it?

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Un produs care imi place si mie mult. Il port si in zilele acestea, aplicat peste o crema hidratanta de regula sau pentru un primer. Si ramane acolo...intreaga zi! Bineinteles ca este nevoie uneori de putina pudra...dupa cateva ore de purtat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da, sunt de acord! Ce fac eu mai nou e sa il amestec direct cu crema de fata si arata foarte bine tenul si asa :D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Carmen Bota. Powered by Blogger.